Ultimate 2.0 is a ﬂagship robot kit based on Makeblock platform with rich features and strong compatibility. Whether you are an enthusiast of Raspberry Pi or Arduino, a mechanical or electronics engineer, a teacher, or a student, it helps you learn the knowledge of mechanical structures, electronic modules and programming skill with ease.
- Ten building forms will meet all your need for different application scenes;
- Great for learning robotics, electronics, graphical programming, Arduino programming and Python programming;
- Anodized 6061 aluminum mechanical parts with threaded-slot design brings an easy way of building the robot;
- Three powerful encoder motors enable you to feel every step of the robot;
- Wirelessly control your robot with smart devices through Bluetooth connection.
Powerful Mainboard – MegaPi
MegaPi is small but powerful mainboard based on Arduino MEGA 2560. It has six function areas, which can be connected with modules to realize wireless communication or drive various motors. MegaPi is capable of driving 10 servos or 8 DC motors simultaneously. It can be used to build various robots, such as 3D printer and other robotic projects.
Main Control Chip
4 × Encoder Motor Port
10 × Servo Interface
1 × Wireless Communication Interface
2 × High Power Interface
1 × Raspberry Pi Serial Interface
4 × Sensors Expansion Port
1 × Ultrasonic Sensor
1 × Line Follower
1 × Shutter
1 × 3-Axis Accelerator and Gyro Sensor
Makeblock HD 2.0
Scratch, Adruino, Phython
6 × AA batteries
1. “Tech Specs” section includes technical specifications of Ultimate 2.0 and MegaPi, pictures of electronic modules and mechnical parts in Ultimate 2.0.
2. “Part List” section includes the name and quanitity of the parts in Ultimate 2.0.